Sunday, 27 November 2016

So how do I just know stuff

So how do I just know stuff. Isn't that being a bit arrogant. Why do I believe what I believe. First you need to know what reality is. People are led to believe everything is solid where in fact there is is nothing in atoms. They just vibrate to make up structures like tables, chairs and so on. To look at an atom is quite difficult. By the very nature of observation causes the atoms to change and therefore we make stuff change. So if we make stuff change at the quantum level then God knows what we can do with our brains.

Now people think we think we think with our brains. Actually I don't. I think the brain tunes in to our higher selves. I think it's a bit simple to say that thoughts are made out of chemicals and electricity. We are biological computers having an experience. When we are living on this earth, we are aware of stuff on this earth.

We have five senses, science says that we are aware of 00.5% of what there is. So really, we are virtually blind.  It's laughable for people to make presumptions on that basis, like there is no ghosts or aliens.

So coming back to how do I know what I know. My partner says you can't prove this or that and I can't because he understands the world in this 00.5% of his perception.  So how do I know stuff. Well it's all about coincidences and I get them all the time. Fifty two comes up a lot these days. Before I go to sleep or if I think I have an answer to a question, I get fifty two come up and so for me, that is confirmation. I have just recently got a powered chair. When something bad was going to happen I got this feeling and it happened. I now chose which way I am going to go, on how I feel. Going on what I have been saying, can you see how I operate outside of the five sense reality.

I have everything that I wish for because I know how to mannerfest it. Life is a school. A mirror so I am careful about what I think and feel. Because life will reflect it back at you. I go out on my own because I know that I will be okay because my energy vibration is matching the same people who have the same vibration as myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment