Well these last twelve hours have been interesting and an insight to reality. Life and what it is. The realization that the possibilities are endless. I got information from various saucers and confirm it by my own gut feeling, which is sauce.
Now let's take a look at how Mr. Average might view cerebral palsy, actually I would go as far as to say that some people with cerebral palsy view themselves this way. That they are poor disabled people and everyone is against them. Some write protest songs or protest in one form or another. This is half society's fault and partly their own. This negative attitude perpetuates their own reality.
Disability is a great gift. I probably chose it before I was born. This limitation is a point of focus which I can learn by.
Understanding the physical makes you understand the overwelming realization of possibility.
Now let's talk about the physical to make things clearer. It is our brains that makes things solid. Our brains decode information rather like the matrix. This is how I view the world. Because the world is just a information field, I can change the information i.e. My life. Life is tailored to your thought process. Illnesses like cancer are caused partly by stress and worry. This is mainly ignored because there is no profit in it, not like pharmaceutical drugs. Thought and good food is a recipe for a good life.
All this stuff also relates back to my cerebral palsy. Firstly our bed is on the floor so that I can get in to it. OK. What I found was that if I slow down and feel when to move, it's easier to get in bed. The notion that doing things at the right time is an interesting one but too do this with going to bed is amazing. Another thing that is quite interesting is that my speech is hard to understand but if I look at people right in the eye, they understand me better. It's as if there's some telepathy going on. I believe that there is a nature's law that makes it easier to do things if you get the sequence and the timing right. I use my gut feelings to do this. I have actually put off doing things because I felt it wasn't the right time to do them.
I believe we are living in a multi dimensional universe. This explains ghosts and other enterties. Everything is at a certain frequency and so other things or beings are at another frequency. It is my presumption that I am being helped by my dead parents. I can see how this quite possible given I believe what life is.
I believe we are all in school called life. We are all under physical limitations. Gravity, time and society. Why though?
In my view we are all feeding consciousness knowledge. This is our job on earth. Why is the universe expanding, the big bang, I think not. I believe it's a physical reaction to our expanding thoughts and imagination. This is completely my concept. I've yet to receive confirmation on this. Actually when I ask, I usually stumble over the answer on youtube or in a song. It amazing how that happens. If I am right then astronauts exploring space is like a cat trying to get the other cat in mirror. Actually I think my theory has been confirmed. Just heard a song called Roll with the changes. Now you see how I am influenced in my thinking. This is how I make decisions on a daily basis because I trust life to show me the way. It was hijacked by media, education, science, religion and politicians. But that's nearly everything Lyn? Yes right, so question everything.
It's amazing how free I feel. I'm my own government that has responsibility to myself and to respect others. I think I live in the now because now is what's important. I plan certain things like paying bills and such but apart from that I don't worry about a thing. I look on life rather than being in it.
I have given myself power by putting these methods in place, I enjoy the results.
No comments:
Post a Comment