My partner was watching Richard Dawkins today. An interesting guy. OK Richard States that 10 per cent of the inteligencia are religious. Meaning that the less intelligent you are, the more religious you are.
There is a couple of points that I need to make here. I think Richard Dawkins is being a bit simplistic, when he uses the word religion. One who is religious takes on the ideals of a organized group of people. One can be non religious and believe in God. There are those who see God as a power that is not a single entity, but a collectiveness of everything.
The intelligencia, as Richard puts it. Are being measured by how much knowledge they have of this physical dimension and that is all they know.
At this point, I wound like to declare myself really stupid.
I believe in a God but as a collective conciseness. Based upon quantum physics and I have experienced things like being able to predict and other physical feelings in my body since being on this journey. There is a real reason for this conclusion. Some theory yes, and some say nonsensical because of this they think they can use the tea pot analogy because they think believing in a conscious is as ridiculous as flying teapot and who can blame them with all the ballshit taught in schools and by the church. In my mind all religions are evil and are these to suppress people.
We effect matter just by observing it, something is going on. The evolution theory doesn't add up. It would take a hell of a long time for us to evolve. Needless to say I think that the Big Bang theory is a load of crap. Something came out of nothing. Next you'll be telling me that there is a flying teapot around Jupiter.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=CoJyONmcGbM
the big bang theory is not a theory about 'creation'. It is simply that observations of the universe as it is now and the way it is expanding allow us to calculate the trajectories and development of the material in it, and the calculations indicate that it has its origins in a singularity. What came before the singularity is unknown. Physicists don't even discuss where it 'came from' or what happened 'before' it, because at the point of singularity time and space do not exist. If you want to say god made the singularity, that's your prerogative, but it doesn't explain anything. As for evolution - again it's the best explanation of how life as we see it came to be - again you could say that god made all the evidence - genetics, fossils etc - but why would god bother to do that?
ReplyDeleteI don't quite understand why it's not a theory. I think if you don't question what was before the big Bang is therefore ignoring the fact that something came out of nothing. The universe is expanding faster than it was.
ReplyDeleteYou said again you could say that god made all the evidence - genetics, fossils etc - but why would god bother to do that?
I don't know what you mean by this. What I can say though, I think consciousness is discovering itself through us.