Saturday, 17 October 2015
The wonder stuff
OK, now. I originally put this up on the net on the net a few years ago. It disappeared probably because of the content. This was a book I was writing but decided to turn it into a blog.
The wonder stuff
Hi and welcome. I hope you will enjoy this book. May be you will get something from it. I’m fifty four, I also Have a physical difference which is referred to as a disability called cerebral palsy and I am also a transgendered woman. I use a wheelchair and can talk a bit once you understand me. I communicate with strangers through an iPad using an app. I live with my fionsay Matt in a bungalow in south east London. I'm also a music producer. I have a small studio in our home where I produce music. Talking of music, I am a big fan of Radio Caroline. I’m not a big TV fan and I will discussing the whole media thing later. The book is about how I see the world and why I feel so alive, why I question everything that I see and experience.
In the first paragraph I gave a brief description of who I am. I will continue, but please be aware however, I am giving you information through society's eyes but there's a whole deeper me and how i see the world. but this will come later, when I ask the question, “why am I here?” Before that I need to give the normal information about my life. This book isn't about me though but about a growing awareness of people about what the world is and who we are. The title is a clue of what's to come.
I went to three special schools but had no qualifications, I'm proud to say. Why? Ah, wait. The important thing to remember I felt useless stuck in a home at seventeen, not contributing to society. My physical being is the focus of society. School prepares you for the system. The system relies on people to slave away to work and make money. If you can't make money, you are deemed useless. This is indoctrinated in people at an early age. I am very wary of school. Ok, for example, “the Big Bang theory,” is taught as fact. We are conditioned to think in a certain way and if you don't, you are considered mad. I believe that indoctrination is a powerful thing. It's ok to be religious, to believe in a guy in sky type mentality but to believe in anything else is considered barmy. I consider religion and science are the same evil. Both uncompromising. One based on faith, the other based on our five senses. This is what our education is based upon, vindicated by the government.
But even the government do not govan, it's just a sheep dog to keep people I.e sheep under control but more about that later.
The education system is geared to getting a job rather finding out about yourself. Where day dreaming is frownd upon. It's all about remembering facts and figures that turns humans into slaves, to slave away for the powers that be. They are talking about starting the school age at two. This means that parents will have less influence over them and the school gets to have more control over what the children learn. If kids are taught the same thing then this will lead to conformaty that will lead to a society that is easier to control, actually it will be self policing as you teach values in education so if anyone steps out of the box, they are judged by others. i.e. society. Individually is discouraged more and more. Each individual is a money making robot to serve the system. It is interesting that intelligence is not measured by what you think or what you feel, but by the information you can remember. The system indocrenates you to value yourself by this measurement.
Okay so when I left school I felt dissolution end depressed because I was conditioned like we all are by school and environment. I got into music and stuff. My life has not been bad. Looking back I seem to forgotten all my worries and fears and this made me think, if I can't remember them, they couldn’t be very significant. So I stopped worrying and just enjoy the ride. I am giving random stuff to think about but I will wrap stuff up at the end.
All these institutions are put in place to control and anethatize people. I will explain why we are being controlled and being made to feel insignificant but this needs an open mind. You will need to consider other ideas that are unconventional and may seem slightly wacky. My views are mine and a few others. I'm not asking you to believe what I believe in, I'm just explaining my own beliefs. You can also check stuff yourself on the on the net. At this point, I would like to mention a man who has changed how I think. Who has been often ridiculed for his beliefs. David Icke has made my life sense and given a sense of peace and purpose.
My physicality may be quite limiting to what I can do. Actually I find that through limitation I find other truths. So I feel quite lucky to be physically different. This has made me think of physicality and how people are taken over by it. Physically is a way to experience the world and any experience should be valued.
What is matter and is it what it seems to be. my understandings of such things have led me to some other believes. I feel we see the world not as it is, but how it appears to be, through our five senses, how can you base anything on the laws of physics, if you base everything on this reality. Brian Cox states that he doesn't believe in alien life because there's no evidence and that if there was aliens from the future, we would have seen them by now. I have a problem with this because he is looking at things from a five sense reality. There is stuff that we are not aware of, because we only have five senses to experience things. Secondly if space is infernate, surely there is life somewhere.
A table appears hard. But is it? Think of an Aton, in it there are electrons floating around. Nothing is solid. So what has this got to do with me. Well if matter this fluid like quality maybe I can have some influence over it. Sounds mad, right? So let's try to prove my stupid believe. Actually there is an experiment that will help my case.
Ok let's go into the area of quantum physics and the double slit experiment. This involved shooting tiny bits of matter through two slits. Now imagine a wall behind the slits. If you shoot, say little marbles through the slits, you get two lines. That's expected right? Now let's go quantum style and do the same experiment. Actually they didn't get the two wave patten. They didn't get the two lines. scientists expected and they were baffled by this. The electrons seems to cancel each other out. Scientists wanted to know what was going on and so they put a camera on one of the slits to see which slit the electrons went through. Amazingly the electrons behaved differently. The two lines were back. It seems that the observer effected the experiment. Again check this out. This is called the double slit experiment.
There has been experiments on water. Water properties can be changed. If you label bottles let's say love and hate and freeze the bottles and then analyses them under a microscope. The love bottle will have beautiful crystal patterns where the hate bottle will have unstructured and ugly ones.
So we established that physical stuff can be effected by you. What is interesting, this information is hard to get a grips with if you have a certain mind set that filters other possibilities. What i mean by this is, is that they have a Pre judgment and an indocrenated view that dismisses anything that is different. They often get quite angry because they feel threatened by the fact that their believes that have been instilled in them may be wrong.
I'm going on another wander and the reason for this is, I want you to start connecting stuff up yourself. Everything is related.
Most people think that thought is only comes from the brain. That it's the electrons and chemicals that make thought. But something happens before that. It seems that we make decisions before we consciously make them. It seems thought isn't only in house. I believe that some of my thoughts are received and that the brain interoperates thought rather like a radio receiver. This is to say that we can all learn to feel feelings to help us make decisions in our lives. How often do we make decisions on a hunch or know who is on the phone before you picked it up. Most people put it to coincidence but some people think we can predict the future, that they have some telepathic gift. This seems an absurd notion. The bulk of the scientific community stay clear of such rubbish. It's too illusive and science uses rigid experiments to the five senses. Because of this, results are inconclusive. I feel it's very arrogant to say something doesn't exist because they can't be detected. It's just we do not have the senses to prove otherwise. I take decisions on hunches rather than logic because I trust my gut feeling More because I am being guided on my life's journey.
Are they really seggestig that thought can be made out of chemicals and electrical impulses. I don't think it works like that. I think that they are just receivers of thought. What makes us aware of this reality is our brain. We are only aware of this reality because we are in it. I believe that when we die that other realities become apparent. I believe physical life is a bi metrical information world that we perceive as reality. A cave man would consider the world was flat because he did not have the capability to view the world from a wider perspective.
Interestingly the big bag theory is well excepted. Based on probability. This theory Leeds me to ask, what was before the Big Bang and how did this sudden explosion happen. If the universe is expanding faster than what it was, at what point was it expanding faster. This is a important question that seems to be over looked. How slow was the expansion and how this effects the big Bang theory. It seems that scientists have taken a religious role and people have excepted it. It can be nicely package and taught in schools. I wonder though, how long before scientists will except stuff outside the status quo. Things needs explaining and not to be ignored. And they are being ignored or pushed under the carpet. Some people say that, we are deliberately being kept from the truth. Our capabilities are much more than we believe but these are kept from us because people need to be kept under control.
We have been manipulated from birth to conform to the physical world. Science, religion, finance, the government and the media, are all contributors to this fearful, dependent society. A society that is clueless and made to feel powerless. W are manipulated into war by the media. In fact the media plays an important part of zombifying people in it’s tittle tattle output. Indoctrinating people into pettiness. It's amusing and frustrating to watch people watch it, Politics keeps them busy, making them angry and fearful. I see the media doing it’s job first hand. Crises after crises enables the government to implement measures to control people. To force people into war. I have noticed how they focus on one event and then I see a ripples effect of that event, resulting in laws or government policy. The news is a filter of the truth and this protects certain establishments like the government to do whatever. We didn’t hear about a terrorist threat before nine eleven. But now the media use it all the time. This enabled government to go into countries and start wars, step up security in airports whilst helping the arms industry. What is the best way to cull the over populated planet? Is to create wars and get people to kill themselves and this is done by the soap opera media to keep people in a state of fear. this is why wars are created. The radio is just as bad. 1967 music had become a integral part of a young person's life. It questioned the establishment and something had to be done. The Marine Offences Act was passed. Making it legal for offshore radio to broadcast. Radio One was born. They played anything and everything, so you had this durge of slush that was meaningless. This was copied by other stations belonging to big corporations who repeat the same music Keeping people from having any choice. Making it meaningless by getting DJs talk crap in between tracks so that music becomes repressed. Steve Right did this serpurbly. Music and music culture has been eroded in order to keep people in their place. As I write this, I am getting to learn more about the government and the things that it's involved in and if true will bring down the government and the monarchy. The Jimmy Savil stuff could just be the tip of the iceberg.
Similarly, the war on drugs is a joke. It’s more of a war on consciousness. If people have imagination or any ideas, then society would be harder to control. That is why alcohol, tobacco are not illegal because they not a threat to the status quo. Cannabis alters states of consciousness and where as alcohol just gets people drunk and therefore isn’t a threat. Needless to say alcohol and tobacco are taxed this is why these drugs are not illegal. Again it's time to move on to something else. This may seem a different subject but it’s related.
Let's look at the pineal glad which is situated in the middle of the head. Pineal means pinecone in Latin. It looks like a pinecone and as big as a pea. It's regulates your sleep patterns and looks like an eye. It has photo receptors like an eye. Actually this is known as the third eye. It is believed that psychic abilities come from the third eye. It is believed that achent cultures knew about the third eye. It can be seen Egyptian hilogrifics but this ability has been lost during the centuries. It is said that only a few practice this in the form of the illuminati. It is said that they are a highly secretive group that have all the power that is filtered down to institutions like the government, religious groups and the media to name a few.
There are symbols That this secret society use. I will need to go into deeper on how these symbols are used how they effect our lives and how they effect us subconsciously. as I said symbolism is found everywhere. Take the La Luvra in Paris, why stick a wacking great pyramid beside it. Just a peace of art right? Or could there be more to it. First I need to talk about lay lines. These are magnetic lines that cover the earth. These are said to have great power. Robins navigate by these lines. Buildings such as cathedrals are built on these lines. The Houses Of Parliament, The a White House. A lot of Paris is built upon lay lines. There is a lot of history of satanic rituals that went on in Paris and still do, such as Princess Diana's death which is believed to be a ritual carried out by the secret society. So you can find of stuff linking groups like the Freemasons to symbols. The pyramid at the La Louvre is on a specific site, where energy is at it's highest. This pyramid is part of the secret society.
One of the other symbols or signs is the pine cone on the end of the pope’s staff or the third eye is on the dollar. You see pop stars giving a one eye sign, covering one eye. Or giving a sign with their hand. People think these signs are part of the illuminati, the secret society. Establishments within are ensuring people within are powerless. This seems to be happening on a few levels and I have mentioned a few already. It is said that these symbols work on our mind but we are unaware of these symbols but effect us. Making us more passive. I remember looking over Canary Wolf and thought, oh my god, the roof of the finance building, is a pyramid shape. Bare in mind that money can in slave us. Also the pyramid is also on the dollar. Again this keeps us in the non spiritual world. There's other institutions that disable us so they can make profit.
With that in mind. I want to take a look now at the pharmaceutical industry and how we are conditioned to rely on it. I know I'm jumping around a bit, but everything is related. There is a massive profiteering business. These private companies over charge the Health service. The pharmaceutical industry has ties in vaccinations and some people eledge that some unapproved substances are getting in vacines. Of course I have witnessed first hand, drugs that haven't been tested properly. Half the children at my school had thalidomide caused by the contraceptive pill. It took years of fighting by David Maison, who fought on behalf of thelidamide people for compensation, after his daughter was born with the physical difference, “disability”. My local GP send me vaccination requests telling me I should go to the GP to get vaccinated because I fall into the category. I have a physical difference so how does that effect my emune system?
Carrying on from that is the thing about our water. Since the 1950’s fluoride has been put in water on the pretence that it protects your teeth. What they don't tell you, is that it effects the peanal gland decreasing people’s psychics ability. This again suppresses people into a physical and non spiritual existence. Religious organisations are just there to feed fear and also to get people fighting each other. Religion makes god a male thinking being that judges. Religion indoctrination implies that suffering is a good thing. If you suffer you are worthy. This leeds to a type of dependency on God. The poor little me person can relinquish all responsibly for their own life. this disempowerment is an unhealthy reliance on a outside force. Here again this is where the secret society come in. Everything is run by them. They carefully manipulate the sections of society. Most are related in one way or another if you go back in time. These include, the royal family and presidents and religious organisations, all in this collective and all blood related in one way or another. It’s these who keep people in poverty, keep people hungry. You can also find flouride in rat poison.
The food industry gets you eating junk food by adding so called preservatives that make you want more. Diet coke is one of the main misleading products out there. It's additives gives you a massive dauphine rush that makes it addictive. Like most junk food, these are highly satisfying but have no nutritional value. Food is just made to look and taste good without being healthy. We are actually going to be forced to eat crap as governments make it illegal to grow your own food on the grounds it hasn't been tested. Alarm bells should really be sounding as this means that the hole food chain is just processed junk food that we have to eat. Our civil rights are being abused. We are being pulled more and more into the system in order to control us.
So how is this possible and how did this come about. Before that, some questions have to be asked. Like who built the pyramids and why Stone Henge. Do you really believe we built them. The pyramids have an alignment with the stars. These people had a far superior intelligence than today. They knew the connections between us and the universe. You need to ask yourself why would people build these ancient sites. surely they were not just built or just tombs for ferros. These people formed a secret higherarchy which spread into Europe and America. They are often related and some are even in the public eye. But most are behind the scenes pulling the strings. so how do they control people. It isn't a direct suppression. People are controlled by causing a problem and then people ask for a solution allowing the government the laws they wanted to bring in The first place. This is why 9/11 was orchestrated, to create fear, enabling the government to do whatever. Everything has been planned right before the fist word war. Part of this society are The Rockerfełler’s and The Rothchild’s. These people are really rich and really powerful. It is said that they orchestrate wars. All wars are connected to create massive koas.
So what's the reason for all this stuff. Why do we need to be controlled. Well actually we are being pushed in one direction. If you know the game plan, then you can predict the politics out come.
The plan is a single world government. Every war is carefully planned to change countries state. To push them together through kaos. The Rothchild federation has been behind this for at least a hundred years. Again, check stuff out. The Rothchild federation keeps the USA in dept.
It insists that the Arab world trades in dollars and no other currency. President Kennedy tried to cut ties with the federal bank and look what happened to him. In fact Kennedy was the last real president. All the presidents from then on have just been puppets of the Rothchilds. This is why there's so much instability at the moment. There's no real change from the Bush presidency. Obama was made president just to aplease the American people. But has u turned on everything. He had even kept the same defence adviser. The US government has to keep to the agenda of the illuminati. The Americans are destabilising certain parts of the world. This is down by arming so called rebels causing a problem so that they can go in with a solution that will bring countries together into one state. Events are carefully sequenced to get maximum effect. Once you know this, you can see how the media operates. Giving the “official,” reports of the news. Given by reporters that just read auto quews.
The media is a strait jacket that manipulates society into a nanny state. The media program's people to judge themselves but there's a darker side to this. The media dictates what normal society should be. The soap operas, games shows and talent shows are there just to keep people occupied in a hypnotic state of a non thinking being. People are obese, get cancer and other illnesses because we are led to believe that we only need to treat the physical system without treating the whole well being of the person. It's not in the best interest of the state to teach people that if they think in a more positive way, they would physically be better. All these institutions help keep people dependent on the state so that they can be controlled.
All of this seems depressing and it seems that we have no power over our lives but you're wrong. We have a lot of power but we are being kept from knowing about it and using it.
I look at life in a whole different way to how I used to look at it. I look at it from a perspective not too dissimilar to a movie or a computer game. Life, for me is just an experience that has been tailered to my needs, desires and personal development. All my experiences have been made by myself. I'm responsible for bad and good things that have happened to me.
We are responsible how we think and how we feel. The feelings are energies that interact with the cosmos and other people. Remember the double slit experiment where the observer changes how the particles react, thought and feelings have an effect on life. In effect I am a director of my own life. I have a two way conversation with it. I can hear my right ear, it's a kind of hum. It's not always there but when I look into my head. Today I sat in the garden. Blue sky and green everywhere. I was feeling very happy and emotional. I thought what is this. What is happening here. I let thought come in and I realised that life is showing me stuff through emotion, making me think. My garden is my school and I usually have this per found thought process in my head that leads me to a revolution.
I used to be a worry about everything. Bad things did happen to me. About three years ago. I was robbed. The council told me
I had to start paying for care and had to pay a back dated bill of about two thousand pound. I was arguing with people. It was a nightmare.
Things were getting better, but about four months ago I change how I thought, started to meditate and it's been amazing. I thought to myself, I’m quite rich really, I have Matt, my partner. We have a nice place to live. I can make music. Since then it's been amazing. Life has changed and everything is easier now because I let it guide me. I don't get depressed if things don't work out it's ok because I have forever. You might have guessed by now, I think death leads to something amazing. I believe that by being in the physical world, we are creating possibilities a bit like putting stuff on line. Consciousness is being fed by the living. So everyone has a role to play. Everyone is equal. Everyone is potentially very powerful. More and more people are waking up to the fact that they are not just physical bodies that are not disconnected from everything and everyone. We all give off a curtain energy that changes our surroundings. this positive energy is how wars are ended. A physical protest is not going to work. we must be aware of who we are and not get trapped into this materialistic individualistic ideology that has been put in place to keep us powerless.
I am not going to vote at the next election because it’s not individual parties that run the country. Parties are there just as a pretence. Look at question time on Wednesdays. I am not saying that it is an out and out drama, most politicians will not have a clue to what is going on but some do. people’s disinterest in politics gave rise to UKIP. A party to co errs people to vote, to keep people in the system. Interestingly more and more measures are being dreamed up to keep people in their place. some really ridiculous ones that really make me laugh. All this means that people are coming more aware through social media and YouTube. The States are implementing laws that will make faster broadband more expensive so that larger organisations will get more of a say on the Internet. this is a clever way of state control over the Internet. I would be surprised if it doesn’t become a world wide thing
Okay so you read the book and decided I am a fucking mad bitch that should be locked up. Ok let’s go back to 9/11. How do you explain why the towers didn’t topple over rather than collapse. There are other discrepancies involving Bush, saying he saw it on the news before the news went out. If this is just a conspiracy theory, then why did the twin towers fall downward as in a demolition and not fall over? Everything was pulverised into dust. so if the government can cover this up what else are they covering up.
If you know what is going on you can take a step back and look from another perspective. This gives you power witch you can use. Actually I am using this right now. I am having problems with my bath and I am manipulating the outcome by knowing when to email and what to say. I am learning a different communication system which is a suttle but very powerful. I am learning to live use this idealology for my own welfare. My own welfare is good for others too. If I am fit, happy and well, then I can give this energy to other people because we are all connected. This is real power. More and more people are waking up through the internet, iwawaska and DMT. Iwawaska is like the tablet Neil took in the Matrix. DMT is naturally in your body during birth and death, probably because it's the most frightening times of our lives. DMT is in the peanal gland at this time. So if you take iwawaska then you are getting DMt in your pinal gland and so you are able to see other dimensions and see life in a different perspective. Going back to the flouride in water, this calsifies the pinal gland. Now we are joining up the dots as David Icke. Would say. At the beginning of this book I hopped about a bit And now I am linking stuff and trying to explain I believe this. This is happening, here because this is happening there. It's very much like a Jigsaw puzzle.
So how can we change people, well we can't, not if they don't want to. They are on their own spiritual journey, which they are making for themselves. This book is just a theory that people can take or leave. I am just giving my believes as I said before. This is not a religion. It's more of a guide to the spiritual internet. How to interface with it, by knowing the barriers that been put in place to stop it because it gives ordinary people to much power. I am only writing this because the more information that is out there, the harder it is for people to control the masses. People will see how they are being controled by the box in the room. I hope that people will see the manipulation of fear and the meaningless game shows, East Enders and all the other crapy media that keeps people in the state of fear, ignorance and in a state of a non spiritual human being.
I am on my on journey. This is for instance, not to judge people on how they look but to feel their energy and to empathsise with them on a deeper level.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment